Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Eve at my parents house.


Shaun's funny sweater outfit!


Christmas Eve we had Christmas with my parents, my brother, Heather, Izzy, and Luke. Then all the Watts came over we had a blast. We let the girls open a present early so they could play it. It was the Wii. We are having SO MUCH fun with it. My parents got us the Wii Fit and Shaun got me the Wii Active we have so many games and it is all so fun we have been playing like crazy! Good family time.


Adam in his funny sweater.




Santa showed up and all the kids were SO EXCITED!!!!! (thanks Uncle Chuck)
He had a bag of goodies for them it was GREAT!!!!!! Uncle Chuckie used to dress up like Santa for us when we were kids so it was extra special.





Emma made a funny mask for Grab bag!

Hottest new trend. H1N1 decorative mask!




1 comment:

  1. sooo fun!!! i looooved ur presents by the way
    !!
    !!! it seriously made me SOOO HAPPY i get to have something from them once a month!! and i love the family photo!!! so cute!!...did u get mine?

    ReplyDelete