Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wow it has been along time!

Well we have been very busy and my computer has been broken. Around the end of November Leigha helped me break my Laptop. =( Then Christmas came and went and we moved to Chesterland Jan. 4th. We are all settled in. My computer is not fixable so I found Shaun's old Laptop and now it is mine. =) So now I can post some updated pictures.

Well Sophia and Leigha are doing great. Sophia has times were she is sad and misses our old house but she is adjusting fine. Leigha does not care where she is as long as she is with mommy.

Emma is doing ok. She really misses Geneva. She misses her old friends a lot. She is not adjusting as smoothly as I was hoping she would but she does like her new school. She is making friends and likes her new teacher. I am hoping over spring break we can get together with her group of friends from her old school. She only has 2 1/2 months and then she will be going to MIDDLE SCHOOL next year. aaaahhhhhh I can not believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment