Friday, September 18, 2009

Our Week.

Hello, I need to download some more pictures. But I thought I would let you all know what we have been up to. Well I bought an old lady car this week. I will take a picture of it. I am going to miss the van so much but my mother in law Angela is buying it so that is exciting and they need a 2nd car really bad. The car seems great the trunk is HUGE the only thing is the kids can touch each other again. FUN

Emma is doing great at school she loves her teacher, SLE, lunch and recess!

Shaun survived his 1st couple tests and starting working this week at Rainbow Babies and Children's. Some of the work he can do from home so it is perfect.

Leigha and Sophia start Story time at the Perry Library today. We are going with my friend Kim Galindo (Smith) she has 3 girls also Hannah almost 5, Karyn almost 2, and Natalie 7 months. So that should be fun.

Tomorrow is Sophia's Minnie Mouse Birthday Party. She is so excited and she can not wait. Her real birthday is next Wed. (I think, it is the 23rd) I can not believe she is going to be 3! I love their birthdays it is so much fun but they make me sad. I love seeing them grow and I hate it at the same time.

We are surviving this semester so far. It seems to be flying by.

No comments:

Post a Comment