Saturday, September 26, 2009

My birthday!!

My birthday was great. Shaun usually has a long day on Thursdays. Gone at 7 pm home at 8 pm. So this week he came home on his break between 11 am and 3 pm and we went to lunch with Leigha. Then he went back to school and the girls and I went to my moms house. My brother Adam and his girlfriend Heather got me a huge bag of Bath and Body Works. I was so exccited I love stuff like that! My mom and dad got me a empty ring box. When I opened it my mom said well we are going to the mall and you are going to pick out a mother's ring. Yippeee I was so excited!! So we jumped in the car and heading to JCPenney's!!


This is the ring I picked out. It will have a
Light pink stone, dark blue, and Diamond
(June=Emma, September=Sophia, and April=Leigha)







3 comments:

  1. I love those rings!... HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool is that!! aww!!! how pretty what a nice present!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great birthday you had!! I bet you can't wait for your mother's ring to come in! what a great present from your parents!! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete