Monday, October 5, 2009

Another Update.....

Well we went back to the doctors today for Leigha. Her ear infection is gone and she looks great. While we were there the doctor looked at Sophia and said her throat and eyes look much better, thanks to the steroids she was taking. She said to stop all the other medication she gave her because she DOES have Mono it is not a bacterial infection. She said to let her rest for the next 4-6 weeks. There is nothing we can do for her just keep her away from anyone that is sick. Her resistance is down and we do not want her to get anything else. She is not allowed to run and jump around because her spleen is enlarged and if she falls they are worried it could rupture. I went and got my blood work done to see if maybe I have Mono and gave it to her. I am pretty sure Nana Bell and Anita are going to get their blood work done also. We are all extra tired but we just assumed it was from all these babies. We will see. It will take about a week until I get my results back I will let you all know as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment