Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fun with Maria!

My friend Maria is visiting from Madrid, Spain! She is staying with us for 2 weeks. This is her 4th visit. She visited the summer before my 11th grade year, the summer before my 12th grade year, and when Emma was 4 weeks old. So we have not seen her in 9 1/2 years!!! We have stayed in touch through email and facebook. We are having a lot of fun.

The girls wanted to have a pillow fight.........



Maria brought everyone presents!!!


Playing the Wii.........

Maria wore out Sophia. That does not happen very often.........


Maria helping the girls make bracelets and necklace with a bead kit
she bought for them. They had so much fun.

Just relaxing.......

Leigha making a funny face at Maria.



Maria LOVES cookies. So we made her a BIG bowl of them and we have been eating them everyday! LOL


Shaun helping Maria with her resume.

Out to lunch!!!!





Dress up time.....

Emma and Shaun working on Emma's school project.


We have been very busy. Playing with the girls, Emma had a doctors appointment, we needed stuff at Walmart. Maria is amazed at how busy we are with the girls and we really don't get anything done. LOL It is very nice having 2 extra eyes and hands helping me watch them.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like your having a blast! HAppy it's working out and it doesn't seem to be too chaotic. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun!! I have a friend from Madrid Spain that I met while I was in High School too! I started off being her pen pal when I was a freshman and then ended up being a foreign exchange student to her house the summer after my Senior year. We too have kept in touch, but she has never been able to come and visit. We are hoping that she can come within a year or so. Have fun with Maria!

    ReplyDelete