Monday, March 15, 2010

Maria Maria Maria



Maria gave the girls a surprise party the night before she left. They were so EXCITED!!!





BOWLING






Maria helping Emma with homework.

Emma's litter box project for SLE


We ate McDonald's in the car and when I picked up Sophia she had a Cheeseburger stuck to her butt! I was laughing so hard I almost dropped her! Maria was laughing so hard she could not get a straight picture. LOL

We went to Cleveland Zoo and Rain forest.






The girls played dress up and sang for Maria. They were ROCK STARS. It was very cute. I will try to load some videos.



Shaun and I went to dinner at Ferrante's with John, Jill, and Maria. We had a BLAST!!!!
We ate way to much. Some of the problem could have been Maria and I ordered dessert for our appetizers!!! LOL


Maria's camera will take your picture if you smile. So Shaun and I were trying to get it to take our pictures. We kept smiling and smiling and it would not work and then Maria said oops it worked and had about 20 pictures of us smiling!!!



Maria looking up a word in her dictionary. She is so funny.




ANNAPOLIS, MD


Leigh Ann and Mason at the Park. It was a beautiful day.


Pete, Teresa, Maddie, Emma, Leigha, Lindsay, Sophia, Shaun, Leigh Ann, and Mason at Chick Ruth's in Annapolis.

2 comments:

  1. OMg sooo cute!! haha what cute girls lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great to finally meet the famous Maria! Oh and I LOVE that picture of you two! It is so good!!

    ReplyDelete