Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Party


My dad is a member of the Legend in Madison and he signed my girls up for the Christmas Party. We had a great time. Santa showed up on the FIRE TRUCK!!! He sat and called each child up and had a present for them. The girls LOVED it. They had snacks and pizza.

This is Leigha on Santa's lap. She was not sure what to think. She got a Winnie the Pooh toy. She really liked it.


Sophia is hilarious!!! (Shaun has a Santa outfit) So before she went to get on Santa's lap she looked at me and said "Is Santa my daddy" and I said no that is not daddy. She said "oh, is that Santa real?" Well I was not sure what to say so I said "Yes of course" and then it was her turn to sit on Santa's lap, she went up and as soon as she got on his lap she pulled his beard down!!!!!! Santa just laughed!! I really thought my dad was going to fall over he thought it was so funny!
Sophia got a singing tea pot set. She really loved it.


Emma on Santa's lap. She got a Bakugan set. She was not sure what it was but after she opened it she was very excited. We are still not 100% what they are. But she wants more. (they are little balls and when they go on the special cards they spring open into little dinosaur creatures)


Sophia, Grandma Linda, Leigha, and Emma

We had a really great time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks like so much fun and reminds me of when our kids were little. My dad belonged to a club too and signed the kids up to see Santa and they each got a present too. I am glad that everyone had so much fun. You had better start thinking of some good reasons why Shaun dresses up like Santa. Your girls are right on the ball!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!! The girls are so beautiful! They are hilarious! Looks like such a fun night! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete