Sunday, December 13, 2009

HERE comes SANTA Claus!!!!!


COUSIN NIGHT!!!

When things get scary you need a little love, so we needed an emergency cousin night just to feel the love. My Uncle is having some health problems and he will find out the results on Tuesday. So Katie and Dan wanted to have all of us hang out to feel the love. We are all stronger together than we are on our own. My Grandmother died of Lung Cancer and that is what they think my Uncle Chuck has. So we thought we needed some laughs!!! (We missed you Kevin and Adam)


I promised Katie I would bring a surprise that would make her pee her pants!!!! So here come SANTA!!!

Half way through the visit Shaun went to the bathroom and Santa came out!! Everyone lost it!! LOL I wish we would of video taped it.


Jason was showing Emma and Sophia the Wii. They loved it and now they want one really bad. ha ha (they are going to be so surprised!) It was our first time seeing the Wii. It was so funny!!!!



Katie and Sophia. Sophia was a wild women all night long!!


Mikey loves taking pictures with my kids. I swear he uses the pictures to attract the ladies!!! LOL J/K




1 comment:

  1. My Uncle Chuck got his results back. He is cancer free. He has a treatable lung infection. Not sure what it is called, but we are all so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete