Saturday, December 19, 2009

Update

Thursday we took Emma and Sophia to the dentist. They both did GREAT!! Sophia actually sat there with her mouth open. So cute! The dentist said they both look great. NO CAVITIES and they are both brushing GOOD! Yipeee that is what we like to hear. BUT he would like Emma to get BRACES before she is 10 years old. (she is 9 1/2 now) so we will have to see with our insurance and stuff. With Shaun not working and going to school full time there is no way it is going to happen if our insurance does not cover it. Braces cost $4,000.00 now a days. Well we will see how that goes I will keep you posted.

Friday I went to my moms to let Sophia play with the kids and then we went to Emma's school. Shaun dressed up like Santa and handed out 500 candy canes!!! (he did it last year also) He is such an amazing guy, I hope he knows how much we love him. He is such a loving husband and a hands on daddy.

Then we went to Anita's pinning ceremony. She graduated from Nursing school at Kent State. We are so proud of her, she has worked very hard to get this done. The girls were a little wild by then! (I guess they always are LOL) She had her graduation ceremony also. I took a couple pictures not sure how they turned out but I will post them later. Gavin looked very cute in his little sweater!

Well today we are off to make Christmas cookies at my moms. I also need to finish wrapping the girls presents and they are all over at my moms. We are giving Shaun a day to himself!! Does not happen very often. I hope everyone has a great weekend. We miss and love all of you.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Lindsay, I just wanted to let you know that Case Western Reserve in Cleveland has a dental school. The cost about three years ago for braces was $1800.00. Significantly cheaper than a regular orthodontist. The students at Case are already dentists, just going on to be come orthos. They are very well supervised and we had a great experience. The only catch though is that they don't accept any insurance. You have to pay for it all yourself and then turn in receipts to your insurance and see if they will reimburse you. The other catch is the drive to Cleveland once a month. Also you can only schedule appointments on certain days at certain times b/c the other days the students are in class. You might want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete