Sunday, July 26, 2009

FUN STUFF.......

Emma playing on the SMART CYCLE my mom got at a Garage Sale for $10 the girls love it.
Leigha was fustrated on her belly but she loved being on the boppy pillow. It only lasted a little while.

Mr. Gavin in his Cute Maryland outfit that Aunt Lisa got him. SO CUTE!! He was smiling up a storm as I was taking his picture. He is growing so much. It is so fun having a little cousin so close for Leigha to play with.
We went to Luke's birthday party. He is 2 years old!!!! In this picture is Luke, Heather, (my brother's girlfriend) and Izzy. (Adam better be happy I did not post the picture of him, he told me not to)



Sophia and Isabella are playing, they love each other so much! Our deals of the weekend! ha ha




We found her a travel swing, she loves it! It plays music and lights up! ($7.00)





My mom got Leigha a bumbo chair, She is still alittle to floppy for it but she was very excited!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment