Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Our day went pretty smooth.......

Today I went and got my blood work done, my mom watched Sophia and Emma while I did that and some other small errands. After that we hung out at Grandma Linda's for a little while. This is mommy and Leigha watching the kids on the slip and slide.

Leigha is so cute!!!!


All the kids.
Morgan, Stephanie, Taylor, Carter, Caiden, Emma, and Sophia.

Emma sliding down..........


Sophia, Morgan, and Stephanie always walked down the slip and slide and always in a line together.
After dinner Ruth and Paul came over to say their final goodbyes!!! It was really hard to say goodbye. They are going to have so much fun together in Utah and we will see them sometime. Thank goodness for the internet so I will send them lots of pictures and they will not miss anything. (and they better send lots of pictures!)


such a cute picture!

such a silly picture!!!

Gavin trying out the little seat. He loved it.

Gavin Laughing and smiling at Aunt Ruthie.
Leigha talking and cooing at Aunt Ruthie.

WE LOVE YOU RUTH AND PAUL AND HOPE YOU HAVE A SAFE TRIP TO UTAH.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love that you made a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog Lindsay!! I love it! Congrats on Shaun getting into Case! What is he going to study? I am sure you are going to miss Ruthie and Paul. It looks like from your other posts that you all did alot together. Your kids are sooo cute! You must be the BEST mom!!

    ReplyDelete