Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wagon Trails

We had a great day! We went with all the girls from school. (New PTO officers and old officers) and all our kids. (We missed you Billie, Adam, and Karley) We went to Wagon Trails, it was about an hour away. We had a BLAST! Thanks Debbie for suggesting this very fun activity. Wait until you see all the pictures. I took 237 so I only can add a few..........

Emma all ready to go. It was a very rainy and misty day but we were all excited and ready to go.
Leigha was SO good. She slept all the way there and the whole wagon ride. She is an amazing baby!!!!

Mommy and Emma

Jamie, Emma, and Karlee

Sophia and her monkey


We rode on a big wagon car and the animals just came up to us and we fed them feed. It was crazy. They chased us.


Can you tell she was amazed!!

The water looked clear and calm until the lady threw in some fish food.


Emma telling me what the animals were doing when she fed them.

Water Buffalo

I LOVE THIS PICTURE.





The camels were CRAZY!!!! The Camels were at our 5th stop. None of the animals were too crazy so when we stopped for the camels we were all talking and just looking around and 1st a Camel ripped Emma's bucket of feed right out of her hand and she screamed. Then I was sitting with Sophia on my lap and she was holding a bucket of feed. Well the camel went over my head and into her bucket I don't know who yelled more me or Sophia and we both held tight to the bucket, we were not letting it go. So all the girls I was with ran towards us and grabbed Sophia and helped me fight to get my bucket back. In the mean time the Camel slimmed my one side and back. (YUCK) then the Camel ripped the bucket out of Sammy's hand. (the little boy we were with) Then the MUDDY Water Buffalo was having a good old time wagging his tail and I did not realize he was spraying me with mud. So my back, hair, and face were sprinkled with mud. It was funny.






Typical Sophia.......












3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast! Can't wait to take Tori to things like that!...Your family is so pretty, gorgeous girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun!! Where is Wagon Trails? I have never heard of it and sorry that we missed out on this kind of fun when we lived in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!! I love to see all the girls! Love Leigha little voice!!

    ReplyDelete