Friday, July 31, 2009

The Mall and more Mall..........

Ok my day was a little crazy but nothing too bad. My dad wanted me to go shopping at the Mentor Mall with him today to pick out my mom a birthday present. So me and the 3 kids picked him up and off we went. He wanted to get my mom a Miche purse. (www.michebag.com) we had so much fun. We had lunch at the food court found the purses and picked out some great stuff. He also got her a gift card so she could pick out more. THE KIDS WERE GREAT!!!!! Then off to home. We hung out at home for a little while and then went to Grandma Linda's to play with her kids. (my mom does in home daycare) then my dad gave her the birthday present. (her b-day is not until Wed. but he could not wait) So we went back to Mentor my mom picked out some more skins for her purses they are SO NEAT I love it. And we went to Joann Fabrics and then we went to Lowe's. My dryer broke 2 weeks ago and with Shaun out of town I can not wait another 2 weeks for a dryer so we just had to get a new one. We just got home, Emma is spending the night with my mom and Sophia, Leigha, and I are getting ready to go up to bed. We are going to hit the Garage Sales at 9 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment